Anyone who wants to actively promote energy efficiency in Sweden by using passive house technology can become a member of IG PH Sweden. Become a member by emailing info(@)igpassivhus.se. Enter your company name, organisation number, your name, email address and number of employees.
Benefits for members of IG PH Sweden
- Discount on CEPH training, study trips and other passive house activities.
- Information on new materials, certifications, etc.
- Access to information in member pages.
- Access to all Passive House pages.
- Become a member of iPHA (International Passive House Association) with all their offers.
As a member of IG PH Sweden you commit to
- To use the term passive house during planning and marketing only for buildings that fulfil the passive house requirements according to the international passive house definition.
- To educate and inform themselves further about passive house development.
- To inform clients and developers about the benefits of energy-efficient solutions such as passive houses.
- To quality assure their passive houses and passive house components.
|Number of people in the company||Annual fee* [SEK]||The annual fee includes a service fee* of|
|1-3 (also private individuals)||2000||1333|
* The annual fee includes the membership fee and the service fee. The membership fee is not subject to VAT. The service fee is subject to VAT and is deductible.
A registration fee will be added as follows:
50% of the annual fee.
25% of the annual fee for companies with certified passive house experts or certified passive house components.
0% for students.
Cancellation of membership
Termination must be made in writing no later than 30 September of the current year, otherwise it is automatically extended by one year.